Have you decided how you will comply with the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF)? Are you mapping out your processes and learning how the XBRL® tagging is going to be integrated? Do you understand how the technology you use will impact your reporting process, from tagging, to review, audit and sign-off?
In this webinar, we will cover these questions and a lot more. After all, the ESEF is something you should be excited about—as long as you are prepared.
In under an hour, we’ll demonstrate:
- The impact ESEF can have on your current annual reporting process
- How you don’t need to compromise the quality of the report by rushing the review of content before sign-off
- How, by replicating your workflow, you can even improve your reporting with greater control, collaboration and resilience
- The importance of selecting a vendor early and doing a test run before 2021
- How to meet all ESEF compliance requirements with one secure, integrated cloud solution with version control and audit trail, and no on-premise implementation
XBRL® is a registered trademark of XBRL International, Inc. All rights reserved. The XBRL® standards are open and freely licensed by way of the XBRL International License Agreement.