PannErgy is on a mission to become the leading geothermal energy provider in Central Europe by offering a clean, safe and environmentally friendly way to bring renewable energy to homes and businesses.
Challenges they faced while preparing for the ESEF:
- Relatively small reporting team
- ERP system cannot support the ESEF compliance and filing requirements
- Concerned about the risks of the tagging process, in addition to maintaining the quality of their report
Why W for ESEF:
- Enables PannErgy to produce error-free XHTML and iXBRL® reports which are compliant with the ESEF mandate
- The company can meet the initial requirements in 2020, in addition to the 2022 block tagging requirements
- Provides the highest level of security for the company’s sensitive data
- User-friendly interface increases the speed of adoption, and iXBRL tagging is easy to track, implement and control
- Offers an integrated process for document management and iXBRL tagging, making last minute changes easy to manage
- Helps the company increase the efficiency of its reporting while also ensuring data and content consistency
“With Workiva, we not only can ensure that all ESEF compliance requirements can be met with one solution, but we will also be able to significantly improve the efficiency of our annual reporting process. It certainly will have a positive impact on the quality of our reporting.”
Head of Accounting and Tax
iXBRL® and XBRL® are trademarks of XBRL International, Inc. All rights reserved. The XBRL® standards are open and freely licensed by way of the XBRL International License Agreement.