W for ESEF was developed to help companies comply with ESMA’s ESEF mandate. It brings together document management and XBRL® tagging in one place, allowing for an integrated process for ESEF compliance—including XBRL tagging and validations, the XHTML with Inline XBRL® format requirement, internal and external sign-off and PDF export.
Watch this demo and learn how the solution helps you meet the ESEF requirements:
- There is no installation required, and your data does not leave our secure servers.
- You have access to intuitive XBRL tagging, integrated validations and error resolution, review tools and even the 2022 text block tagging requirements. And, it’s all in one place.
- Shared data appearing in multiple instances can be linked, which means changing the source data updates the information in all other instances.
- All of your teams can work on your report at the same time with an audit trail to track changes.
- You have full version control of your document, so you can allow or restrict access throughout the document on a section-by-section level.
- Your output will include your entire annual report content while being fully compliant with the ESEF requirements.
iXBRL® and Inline XBRL® are trademarks of XBRL International, Inc. All rights reserved. The XBRL® standards are open and freely licensed by way of the XBRL International License Agreement.